quinta-feira, 4 de outubro de 2007

Staind - Everything Changes

A Letra está ...
Nem sei!




If you just walked away
What could I really say?
would it matter anyway?
would it change how you feel?

I am the mess you chose
the closet you can not close
The devil in you I suppose
'cuz the wounds never heal

(Chorus)
But everything changes
if I could turn back the years
If you could learn to forgive me
then I could learn to feel

Sometimes the things I say
In moments of disarray
Succumbing to the games we play
To make sure that it's real

(Chorus)

When it's just me and you
Who knows what we could do
If we can just make it through
through this part of the day

(Chorus)

Then we could
Stay here together
And we could
Conquer the world
If we could
Say that forever
It's more than just a word

If you just walked away
What could I really say?
It wouldn't matter anyway.

1 comentário:

Take Me As I Am disse...

simplesmente a roçar a perfeição =)

Não conhecia, gostei muito =P

*